- The top of the line!
- Manufacturer's LIFETIME GUARANTEE on workmanship. Transformer-manufacturer's one year, we can not warrant bulbs.
- Many of these lights are in service for over 15 years (1995).
- DB30155 Provides a choice of high quality Low voltage MR-16 bulbs and LED replacements (see below) for extremely even output illumination, great for jewelers.
- The 120 volt version uses a 120V 50 watt 36º medium flood, there are no other beam spreads.
- The Battery version has a 15' long cord for connection to portable battery systems supplied by others. (Contact your local RV dealer for advice and battery options)
- Standard colors: silver, black
- Made of durable anodized aluminum
- Gooseneck arm adjusts light where you want it
- Modular clamp easily converts from wall to pedestal use
- Compact design - arm telescopes from 15" to 26"
- Ships in a 4" dia. x 34" reusable tube. Save on freight.
- DB 30155 uses low voltage quartz halogen or LED MR-16 bulbs in a variety of beam spreads. 50 wt max.
- Widest beam (shipped incl) illuminates walls 4 feet wide.
- Table coverage is 30"x 36".
- Modular clamp opens to 1-3/4" Optional 4" cap available just ask for free substitute. or take 1-5/8"
- standard and get an extra large one buy.
- Grips up to 1-3/4 diameter round tube.
- 4000 hour bulb included. (all versions)
- DB 30155 12V Cord: 9 ft. long plug in transformer 3 prong grounded.
- DB 30155120 120V Cord: 6 ft. long 3 prong grounded.
- Weight 1.5 lbs each. (lightweight)
- Prep time (ready to ship) in 2-4 days.
- Maintenence tools